For canon information, see the Mass Effect Wiki page for Zakera Ward.
The closest point on the ward to the Presidium is called Presidium Junction, and the farthest one, now facing Earth, is Zakera Point.
- A Taste of Kendra, a traditional Kendra Ocean asari restaurant.
- Aphin's Place
- Courts of the Center
- Dark Star Lounge
- Fishdog Food Factory
- Friendship By Food, a restaurant featuring both levo and dextro chiralties.
- The Giza Bar, a popular bar run by an elcor named Giza. It's popular among middle class citizens and serves a variety of drinks and snacks from "more than 100 worlds".
- Jal Ma Eight, salarian take-out/delivery restaurant, with a menu including salarian-inspired dishes tailored to other species' palettes.
- Mikaela's, a Terran restaurant specializing in seafood dishes prepared in the Mediterranean fashion.
- Mondragon, a Terran/Thessian fusion restaurant known for the quality of its imported Terran ingredients.
- Rodam Expeditions
- Shrines of the Enkindlers
- Tukasi is a krogan restaurant, known for its quality (and spicy) Tlacra-style dishes.
- Vol-Clan Exchange
- Zakera Cafe
- Zakera Muslim Community Center, overseen by Imam Karakurt Yigit.
The foundations of the ward suffered a spike in crime following the Reaper War. Notably, in the early 2190s, Seventh Dawn (a former turian separatist group, now turned outright anarchistic), turned to violence against public property and personnel.
Commander's Day: A Shepard-themed celebration shuts down Zakera ward.