Who Goes There, Part 2 is a continuation of the Who Goes There? story arc that took place on the Cerberus Daily News Forums between the months of February and July 2011. Starting in mid-August 2011, it covers a variety of events stretching across the Mass Effect galaxy, with a special focus on the STG's (and several other individuals') continued fight against the antagonist of the previous arc.
Like its predecessor, Who Goes There, Part 2 involves a massive cast from across the galaxy. Primary investigators and antagonists are listed below, in alphabetical order:
Since portions of WGT's storyline concerned public events, a number of other characters were involved in the storyline without being part of the investigation.
(work in progress!)
- Username: Call_Me_Ishmael: Meet the New Quarian.
- Does anyone here know anything about fungus?: In which a quarian discusses means of analyzing a new discovery.
- So I have results on the fungus I collected!: Ishmael discusses his findings, which may be worrying to some veterans on this board.
- Any Pilots Here Available for Hire?: A slowly-reestablishing Turnonav requests a pilot for uncertain terms. Also, some whining some human losers, but that’s not important. (Seriously.)
- Sorry I haven’t been around lately…: Aphin explains his lack of presence on the boards as of late…and mentions needing to return a certain book.
- So, some more information about Specimen Alpha: More results…and some commentary from a distinctly odd bystander.
- The Human Illium: Dietrich makes a rare personal visit with a contact…and discovers something incredible.
- Any of you kind folk know where I can find a geneticist?: Turnonav has been quite busy as of late.
- Buying In: Aphin brings in a few people to talk about certain events.
- Ishmael’s Final Post, Recorded for Posterity: After the STG wiped it from the thread, that is.
- Live Feed: The original thread it was posted in.
- Loose Ends: A dirt-digging reporter meets together a shady-looking salarian.
- Details: Dietrich does his job.
- 37 Found dead on research platform: One of Dietrich’s plans bears fruit. Of a golden variety.
(More to come!)
- The Debrief: An introduction to Qoroq.
- Out In the Cold: The hunt takes them to Noveria, where all games end in tragedy.
- Interrogation, Part II: A rescue on Noveria.
- Noveria Debriefing: Back to the drawing board...
- Colour Out of Space: Research and mythology.
- The End: Title says it all.