- 150g wheat b'garn (or Terran pasta)
- 150ml k'nar cream
- 120g grated Parmesan
- 200g diced Tsyplionok (other smoked meats may be substituted)
- 1 small goro root, peeled and chopped
- Salt, pepper and va'shanosh dal to season
- Boil the b'garn in plenty of salted water.
- While that's cooking, fry the Tsyplionok and goro root. Once the goro softens, add the k'nar, half the Parmesan, and the seasonings.
- Hopefully the b'garn is cooked by now. Drain and add the k'nar sauce. Put everything into a large dish, scatter the remaining Parmesan on top and grill for about 10 minutes until slightly crispy.
Serve with a good wine and some nice h'sura rusk (or bread).