|Date of Birth:||October 7th, 2165.|
|Occupation:||Owner of the Periwinkle Paradise.|
|Build:||A bit bottom-heavy, but slim.|
|Affiliations:||Numerous contacts in the sex trade industry on Omega, as well as a few minor figures in the fashion industry. She is unknowingly associated with The Band by sheer virtue of who she's friends with, but is unaware of what they actually do.|
Silel DesGarniers is a young and impetuous human woman living on Omega. Her ill temper and unending narcissism make her a difficult individual to get along with, but she somehow managed to befriend Nifty Cal and Murtag Kirok, thus forming a very unusual triad.
Many of her contacts are incredibly dangerous people, but Silel hasn't managed to figure this out yet.
After the Reaper War, Silel took over the Periwinkle Paradise, and has been its sole owner ever since.
Let's Get Physical
At first glance, Silel looks like another blonde-haired stripper strutting her stuff all over Omega.
... On second glance, not much has changed. The woman is as short as she is shapely, and has a certain look about her that tends to draw attention easily. Her eyes are a crisp shade of slate, her hair near platinum in hue.
Her clothes tend to be rather expensive these days, given the success of the Periwinkle Paradise.
History: Everyone's Least Favorite Subject
- Upon her virst visitation to the boards, it would appear that Silel is nothing more than a common street rat. Unlike with most novels, judging a book by its cover is completely acceptable in this scenario.
- The Reaper War left much of her official documentation in shambles, but Silel doesn't hide her past. She was born in Paris, France, and grew up in a relatively normal household; however, a series of mistakes, bad decisions, and the desire to live her own life led her away from home at the age of sixteen. By nineteen, she was already married and living on Omega.
- Five years after the mysterious disappearance of her husband (which occurred only a year after they were wed), Silel met Murtag Kirok and his friend, Nifty Cal. Silel and Cal sparked a relationship that lasts for roughly a year and a half, spanning the timeskip of Cerberus Daily News, before breaking up due to stress and tension between them.
- The timeskip resulted in a lot of change in Silel's life. She now manages the Periwinkle Paradise, a rising stripclub in Omega. Economic conditions surrounding a lack of sexual entertainment have resulted in the Paradise residing in a very lucrative market.
The following individuals are active characters on the CDN board that Silel has either interacted with in the past or is currently familiar with at present:
- Abattoir [Deceased] - Briefly had an affair with this jerk.
- Ali'quam Lorek - An acquaintance Silel made through Kirok.
- Nifty Cal - Ex-boyfriend. They don't seem to be handling their breakup very well.
- Jil'korah - An acquaintance Silel made through Kirok.
- Lydia - A recent friend of Silel's, she and Lydia met up for a shopping trip on Illium and have been chatting ever since.
- Murtag Kirok - Her "best friend", according to the lady herself!
- Obterian Turnonav - Used to frequent her bar.
- Snrr'chk - An acquaintance Silel made through Kirok.
- Shirin Vedral - An acquaintance Silel made through Kirok.
- Born to France, Silel's native language is Parisian French. If one is to turn off their omnitool translator while conversing with her, this is the dialect/language he or she will hear.
- After running away from home at the tender age of 16, Silel married a human male whose name has not been revealed to CDN. He disappears a year into their marriage and is never seen or heard from again.
- Between the ages of 19-20, Silel engaged in a brief affair with Abattoir; however, this relationship has never been mentioned and, after she learned his true identity, likely never will.
- Fortunately, her mother survived the attack on Earth. Unfortunately, it would appear that all of her extended family did not. Silel and her mother remain the sole remnants of their line.
- Following the birth of Whitefang and Short Order's litter, Silel and Kirok sold six of the eight offspring to board members, including Palmer, [Redacted], and Maeret Pen (ephemera62 on the boards).