Nauya is an optimistic and mostly enthusiastic drell with a passion for singing and horror films. He joined the forums due to a friend recommendation (as well as to meet more possible friends) and hasn't done much on them as of yet. He currently lives on the Citadel.
|Date of Birth:||Vauge, in 2159|
|Occupation:||Embassy Secretary, wants to be a singer|
|Eye color:||Dark Brown|
Rather thin but still healthy, Nauya is an average-sized drell with turquoise and orange coloring. When at work he almost always has a patient smile on his face, but outside of work his face is very expressive and doesn't hide any of what he feels about a current situation.
He was born and partially raised on Kahje before his family moved to the Citadel and set up home there, much to his misfortune. He felt isolated surrounded by all of the unfamiliar aliens and still has a hard time making friends with people in person. He still wants to leave the Citadel and return to Kahje, but doesn't have the funds nor the time to do so.
He currently lives in a very small apartment with a handful of colorful fish that he's named after characters in action movies
- He's gender neutral, but overall prefers male pronouns
- Despite being in a relatively well-paying job, he struggles to make ends meet most of the time
- He has terrible taste in fashion
- He despises his job and has a dream of being a singer, though he isn't hopeful of that being a reality at this point.
- He doesn't quite have Kepral's syndrome but if it rains or gets more humid than usual he has trouble breathing.