Mirala T'Narf is an asari lecturer, who recently entered her Matriarch phase. She formally posted on CDN as "Almost-Matriarch"; upon actually achieving the status she changed to "Miralatriarch". She is currently dealing with the expected influx of requests for advice and endorsements, having not been looking forward to the fawning she receives from her undergraduates now that she's completed her Matriarch shift.
Mirala was born in space, near the Delta-2 Relay - "but I just tell paperwork I'm from Serrice, it makes things easier."
Mirala's father was a turian - ex-military, he made sure that Mirala got the best biotic training possible because he couldn't stand the thought of her being defenceless. Her mother was the asari, Yindra (the daughter of Kaeris). Mirala was the oldest of four daughters, her sisters (all believed to be dead) are as follows:
- Laane - Unit commander in the asari military, killed during the Reaper onslaught on Thessia.
- Edhil - A botanist who was on Lusia during the war, missing (presumed dead).
- Teleris - A playwright, killed along with her husband Ransil and five-year-old daughter Kearsa when their escape shuttle was shot down over Palaven.
Mirala has three biological and one adopted daughter:
- Zelana'Kortl Ó Bhroin (338) - Fathered by the quarian Orna'Kortl, owner of a club called BlueShift 2 on Zakera Ward. She lives on the Citadel with her human husband Emile and young daughter Siobhán. She's far more like her mother than she'd care to admit.
- Linya M'Tanis (249) - Fathered on Mannovai by a salarian actuary named Tanis, with whom Mirala lived until his death when Linya was 18. Currently on sabbatical from her job as a chemistry lecturer thanks to a recent explosion, which was a product of industrial espionage on the part of a rival to her research team's sponsor. Ever so slightly bonkers.
- Kirse (human, adopted). Currently volunteering on Tuchanka.
- Qixoni L'Motta (190) - Works as a software developer for Ariake Technologies.
Seeds of Salvation], leading into...
Guardians of the Temple: One of the biggest threads, this served as the ending of the Reaper War for a great deal of CDN members, Mirala among them.
Eezy Eezo Spray: A different kind of Matriarch wisdom?
Pharfignewton: Mirala's history with Rannoch mirrors that of another matriarch, who was less able to cope with the loss.