One of the five Citadel wards, traditionally regarded as the most prestigious of them. Kithoi ward is the home to Council Central Archives, the Taralos Amphitheatre, Edroki Plaza, the Larathos Institution, and Draylax Towers. It is also home to Palaven Gardens, inspired by the great parks on Palaven itself. There is a food market nearby, adjacent to its many great eateries.
- The Authority is a nightclub and performance space catering to the BDSM community.
- D’Lareti Hotel.
- Dabir's Ethiopian Cafe
- Galactic Goodies is an antiques shop owned by the volus merchant, Nol Borit. Located near the Edroki Plaza, the shop sells many collectibles from different cultures, including films, music, ceramics, art, video games, toys, appliances, decorations, jewellery and a large collection of printed books.
- The Matriarch Lancia Medical Centre is a hospital in a high-end district on Level 20.
- McGilligan's: A little bar on Kithoi level 22, catering to both Levo and Dextro customers.
- On The Shoreline is a hanar restaurant, serving seafood prepared by highly-regarded hanar and drell chefs from Kahje, with live entertainment from hanar dancers (in aquariums) and bioluminescent folk singers.
- Ordun Memorial Surgical Clinic
- Tanatus Plaza, home to Trask Interstellar Citadel headquarters
- Albert Lowell
- Elara T'Meyra
- Emon Spiza
- Juhani Ragum (pre-Hierarchy)
- Karadag Snall
- Sug Oref
- Telos Mallenis
- Thel'Adean vas Tinketta
Nalia'Tonbay keeps an apartment here, for when she's not on Rannoch.
Water Park: A new attraction is announced for the ward.