Also sometimes "Horsehead", this star cluster has a motley collection of uninhabited and barely-surveyed planets with some prospect for resourcing. Despite parts of it being considered Systems Alliance space - and its proximity to other Citadel nations - it is situated in a legal grey area for Citadel races. Research stations are often established out here, where there is less annoying government oversight. Human and salarian concerns take full advantage; Cerberus was one organization to make good use of the nebula.
Post-Reaper War, it connects to the Exodus Cluster, the Annos Basin, and the Ninmah Cluster on the relay network.
The nebula is known to elcor astronomers as the Darkscreamer.
- Alpha Alaris System: 14 light-years from Pax
- Anadius System: Cronos Station
- Fortuna System: Maganlis, Therumlon (Setari Station, orbiting), Amaranthine, Wentania
- Pax System: Svarog, Noveria, Morana, Veles. (Very ironically given the system's name, people associated with Cerberus Daily News managed to cause a very short but embarrassing shooting war here, the so-called "Wagstaff Affair". Not the forum's finest hour).
- Strenuus System: Yunthorl, Antitarra, Trelyn, Xawin, Thesalgon
- Dessasat: A neutral resupply post on a non-garden world, featuring research outposts from half a dozen influential salarian families, most of them part of the same duchy.
- Thermopylae Station: This derelict outpost was repurposed by Harris Dawkins as the headquarters of Roswell Explorations, a front company for Cerberus.