- 1 fully-grown varren
- 1 12-pack of Tupari Khrischnev
- 1 pound'a assorted peppers
- More salt
- A bucket'a water (the container that is - you don't want dextro shit in here)
- MORE SALT
- veggies an' shit
- a bottle of the cheapest whine you can find (a bucket of the normal sort'll do here)
- 5 cups crushed blanchins
How To Make This Shit
- Getcher varren
- Kill it.
- Tap dat tupari shit an’ throw eleven cans of the stuff in a big-ass bowl. Drink the last one yerself, you know, as a horse dervish. Combine with your salt, water, peppers, whine an’ half yer blanchins. Put it to the side an’ let it sit fer a few hours while you butcher yer varren.
- Now you gotcher meat and marinade, stick one in da other and let the whole mess sit fer a day or two. Should be ready t’cook when da meat’s nice, pickled an’ green.
- Now drain, combine wit’ da veggies, an’ eat.
Serves one krogan.