Hardships and profession aside, she was a cuddly and affectionate sort when off-duty so long as you played nice.
Many thought she would go far in the mercenary profession, but she was killed during the events of Who Goes There 2.
- Mother: Matriarch Elliene (Ex-commando, Senior Instructor at the Eisley Biotics Academy)
- Father: Goronak Mor'Goth (Ex-freelancer, Blue Suns Infantry Commander, deceased.)
- Sibling: Aayla T'Meyra (Eclipse Commando. KIA)
- Maxmillian van der Trask, CEO of Trask Interstellar
- Binary Helix
- Elanus Risk Control Services
- Daia T'Nara
- Conatix Industries
- Elkoss Combine
- Sonax Industries
Spectrometers and Squiggly Lines: Elara and Linya meet up, and study a mysterious rock that Elara found in who-knows-where... along with other things.
A Debt to Pay: Elara and Everett agree to assist in an Eclipse operation in return for cleared records, and Elara meets the last person she ever wanted to see again.
Mother Dearest: Elara and Linya have lunch with Lin's mother, and it goes quite well (to their surprise).
I Seriously Shouldn't Do This: Elara plots a birthday celebration for her soon to be mother-in-law. Leading into...
Message to Kenec'Getha and Dr Linya M'Tanis: She's going to be gone a few weeks.
Interdaction: Elara's last mission.
In the Event of My Death: Elara's last message.