Dekuuna overflows with natural resources protected by law, from large deposits of precious metals to vast forests. The elcor themselves live in rich grasslands near the equator. The majority of Dekuuna settlements are tucked within this belt, as the conservative elcor feel little desire to build outside their comfort zone. Their twin capitals of Sereuun and Malvuon are for migrations from the wet season to the dry season, a tradition made obsolete by modern technology but still observed.
Dekuuna was heavily damaged by the Reapers, but the nature of its settlements and thus the Reapers' means of assault means the path to rebuilding, while long, will be less daunting than that faced by planets like Earth, Palaven, and Thessia. Dekuuna's capacity to provide aid to its neighbours has earned the elcor respect in the post-war period, although Dekuuna is still politically undervalued.
- Herdflight Mountain, the highest peak on the planet.
- Dhru: A fruit, grown in orchards across the planet.
- Gulkoph: A fruit, its juice is popular.
- Julix orchid: This large flower produces edible produce.
- Lysquiph: A medicinal plant that aids elcor digestion. It is typically introduced to any viable elcor colony world.
- Yocayn herb.
See: Dekuunan Wildlife.